A spiritual bath is unlike a regular bath where we cleanse our bodies with water and soap. Instead, a spiritual bath is not only about cleansing the body but also cleansing the mind and spirit. Carefully selected, powerful ingredients are used that will alter the bathwater to have healing vibrations. This will help you to get rid of hurts, blockages, or situations that do not constructively serve you anymore.
CREATING A SPIRITUAL BATH EXPERIENCE
1. The first thing you need to do is ensure the bath is sparkling clean. Next, clear the energy of your bathroom to set your intentions and create a sacred space. This can be done with sacred smoke cleansing wands, incense, candles, or visualization.
2. Set aside a dedicated period of time to enjoy the bath. Make sure there are no distractions, so don’t take your phone into the bathroom with you! Creating a ritual around your spiritual bath experience makes it even more sacred.
3. Have a quick shower first so that you remove any impurities that are already on your body.
4. Light up the candle or few. You can choose simple ones or those specifically made for the rituals that you can purchase in any spiritual shop or online.
5. Fill the bath and make sure the temperature is comfortable for you. While the bath is running, you can gather all of the ingredients for your bath. Sea salt, herbs, and essences can be mixed in a bowl before pouring into the bathtub.
6. You can play any meditating music, sounds, or special frequencies you can download or find on youtube. Those are very important and potent as well.
7. When the bath is ready, soak for between 20 and 30 minutes. Make sure you focus on simply relaxing. Release any negative thoughts that may enter your mind. And imagine how everything bad that had ever accumulated in you and around you simply dissolving in the water.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED FOR SPIRITUAL BATHS
There are plenty of great ingredients that can be included in spiritual baths. Some most potent examples are as follows:
Essential Oils and Essences – Many skin-safe essential oils like lavender and chamomile have therapeutic benefits and can help to melt your stresses away. Or you can purchase some pre-made oils for spiritual ceremonies such as banishing or cleansing mix.
Sea salt – Salt baths are one of the best types of spiritual baths, as they can help you to relax while also stimulating circulation and easing achy joints and muscles. They also offer energetic purification and protection.
Sage and Polo Santo – Sage and Polo Santo used by many traditions have extremely strong effects on cleansing and energies and purifying.
Epsom Salt – Epsom salt works to melt those pains and aches away. It is a great ingredient when you need to feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Baking Soda – Baking soda is a simple yet effective ingredient that purifies
Herbal Mix – Herbs and Botanicals are essential for any spiritual ritual. You can get some special blends for cleansing in any spiritual shop.
Florida Water – This is a traditionally well-known cologne that is used in many spiritual practices (or you can get any other Spiritual water or cologne) You can find it online or in some pharmacy stores.
Candles – Black or white candles are perfect for cleansing rituals.
Crystals – Crystals and Gemstones are powerful for any ritual. You can use Black Obsidian, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Selenite or any other.
So, there you have it: an insight into the steps to take to have a spiritual bath. I hope that this has helped you to get a better understanding of how you can have a spiritual bath that not only benefits your body but benefits your mind and spirit as well. With the difficult and fast-paced life lived today, this is imperative for us all!